The BEST Finance Blog on the Web
I have been following Swen Lorenz, and utilizing his research, for more than five years.
His Site, Undervalued Shares, generates some of the best investment ideas I have ever seen.
By following Swen, I have learned how to build a portfolio of investments in world-class companies. In fact, most investments recommendations I have gotten from Undervalued shares, I have held for three or more years.
As an author and investor, Swen is focused on improving your investing by strengthening three key areas:
1. Research. Learn to identify the attributes of a good investment. Swen’s research makes this easy for you by helping you to identify liquid, well-known companies that any brokerage account can buy or sell.
2. DIY investment philosophy. Trade with confidence and learn how to invest in individual stocks. Why pay someone to manage your portfolio when you can do it yourself at a fraction of the cost?
3. Global macro investing. I believe this theme is the most exciting element prevalent in all of Swen’s work.
All of Swen’s ideas are published in easy to follow, in-depth research reports. Each report will cover one specific investment idea in detail. If you want to build a diversified but manageable portfolio as your retirement nest-egg or your “Freedom Fund”, those reports will give you more than enough ideas to work with.
SAMPLE REPORT – FIVERR
Who is Swen Lorenz?
“Swen Lorenz’s research service on international stocks might provide the best value out there of any service out there”
Michael Fritzell, Asian Century Stocks
No nonsense. No BS. No marketing gimmicks.
Get Weekly Updates
Sign up for our weekly newsletter for news, insights, and the latest investment details.
Undervalued Shares DOES NOT focus on identifying obscure, get rich quick stocks. Nor does it promote high-risk investing. Investment ideas are in liquid shares that are easily bought and sold on major exchanges through any brokerage account. Further, you won’t be swamped with 50+ research ideas each year. Nor will you receive unwanted ads and other spam in your inbox.
Undervalued Shares has two levels of Membership, as well as FREE Weekly Dispatches.
1. Annual Membership: (USD 49/year) – the most popular Membership! Become an Annual Member to get Swen Lorenz’s 10 best investment ideas each year, in the form of detailed research reports and continuous updates (mostly about companies with a market cap of at least USD 1bn). You’ll also be given full access to all research reports that Swen and his Team have published since December 2018.
2. Lifetime Membership: (USD 999/one-off) – join Swen’s more exclusive circle of Lifetime Members for all the benefits of an Annual Membership, plus 4 additional small- and mid-cap investment opportunities each year (USD 20m – USD 999m market cap). You will also enjoy priority booking of reader events and much more.
FREE Dispatches – shape your economic world view, learn new investment strategies, and gain access to new ideas that you can research further.
1 thought on “Undervalued Shares”
thankyou for giving such useful information.